Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Montana


Well Hello! I created a blog about two months ago for Jeremy and I so that we could share some neat things with you! Problem is I have no idea how to set up a blog and make it look all fancy schmancy but I'm sure I'll figure it out in time! I also had a hard time figuring out what to use for our first blog post! anyways.... here it is!

.......I recently took a girls trip to Montana with out Jeremy to celebrate my really great friend Meagan's Bachelorette party and Shower. I Can some up the trip to you in a few great pictures and words! Montana is beautiful. I am so incredibly thankful I was able to come  and I seriously felt like I was part of the family! I was fed so well ( which lets face it I LOVE FOOD!)I think I might of gained 10lbs. I was able to visit Meagan's family farm and was a total city girl taking tons of pictures of horses, cows, tractors and barns, I was also able to take tons of picture of the beautiful acres surrounding her grandparents home at the farm.

Arrived in Montana! My first time ever!
Bachelorette Party!We had a great time!! sang karaoke, stopped by Bucks, which is a bar inside a double wide... yes a double wide, and we only lasted 2 and half hours lets just leave it there.. haha

Next morning..


After driving an hour or so from Billings, Montana we arrived in meagan's home town where she grew up, Forsyth Home of the DOGIES! (pronounced way difference than you think, ask me to say it when you see me and Ill do my best!)

When we got to Meg's sister and brother in laws house they had told me that tonight was Donkey Basketball, and Immediately meagan and patricia( Megs best friend) were cracking up and said oh yea we definitely have to show you donkey basketball. I asked them to explain to be what it was and I was kind of surprised to hear that people got onto donkeys inside a high school gym and played basket ball on them, all for charity! To say the least this was extremely entertaining and I was even convinced to go visit and sit on one of the donkeys myself.....
Sunday was Meagans Shower! I would say it was an absolute success! Like 
I said before everyone there was so friendly and extremely nice. I received a ton of hugs which is so great because I am a total hugger! We really missed the rest of megs sisters and our friend Lori who is also in the wedding! Heres just a couple of the many pictures I took at the shower.
This woman is such a hoot! I love her sweet soul, her name is granny goose or some call her Elsie :)
Meg's mom Karla and Hadley her niece:)
Sweetest little guy and Hilarious!! I loved Preston's laugh!



We woke up to snow the day of Meg's shower, which I LOVE snow so I thought it was great!

Last day in Forsyth we went out to Meagans grandparents house, rumor is that granny goose loves to feed people, and she did just that! I probably could of fell off my chair at the table after eating, her cooking was delicious! Here are some pictures I took of us at the farm...




I feel so fortunate to take trips like this because I feel that seeing the things I did see opens my eyes to all the beauty in the world and being around all those great people inspires me to be a better person and I take to heart every little thing I loved about each sweet person I met :)

I hope you enjoyed my first blog post! Hopefully I didn't do too bad!

XX,
Cena


1 comment: